|Vol 32, No 6 (2015)||PRODUCTION AND NONPRODUCTION RISK FACTORS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF OCCUPATIONAL STRESS IN PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY WORKERS||
|Gimaeva Z.F., Kaptsov V.A., Karimova L.K., Mavrina L.N., Beigul N.A.|
|Vol 31, No 2 (2014)||BACK PAINS AND EMOTIONAL DISORDERS IN ADOLESCENTS WITH IDIOPATHIC SCOLIOSIS||
|Vol 31, No 2 (2014)||PSYCHOVEGETATIVE DISORDERS IN PATIENTS WITH ULCERATIVE COLITIS||
|Tretiakova Y.I., Tsimmerman I.Y., Schekotov V.V.|
|Vol 32, No 5 (2015)||INFLUENCE OF NASAL OBSTRUCTION ON NEUROPSYCHICAL STATUS OF PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC POLYPOUS RHINOSINUSITIS||
|Shishkin A.A., Karakulova Y.V., Voronchikhina N.V.|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"