|Vol 19, No 3 (2015)||CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION. FEATURES OF IMPLEMENTATION OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS FOR GENERAL PRACTICE (FAMILY MEDICINE)||
|Kuznetsova O.Y., Moiseeva I.E., Goncharenko O.T.|
|Vol 17, No 2 (2013)||EVALUATION OF DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE ON SPIROMETRY||
|Frolova E.V., Andryukhin A.N.|
|Vol 16, No 3 (2012)||THE RESULTS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE «THE PATIENT WITH CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE IN GENERAL PRACTICE. A NEW CHALLENGE FOR A FAMILY DOCTOR»||
|Vol 16, No 4 (2012)||EXPERIENCE OF DEVELOPMENT OF DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE OF SPIROMETRY IN TRAINING OF GENERAL PRACTITIONERS||
|Pokhaznikova M.A., Kuznetsova O.Y., Andreeva E.A., Moiseeva I.E., Lebedev A.K.|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"