Already have a Username/Password for Ophtalmology Journal?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Absence of plagiarism. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Correct manuscript format. Manuscript file format is Microsoft Word (has the extension *.doc, *.docx, *.rtf). The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in "For Authors" section.
- Cover letter. All the required supporting documents will be submitted together with the manuscript. Authors guarantee to upload scanned original of the filled cover letter in PDF. A cover letter signed by all authors.
The terms of this contract (hereinafter Contract) is a public offer in accordance with clause 2, Art. 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. This Contract defines the relationship between the publisher (hereinafter Publisher) of the journal ‘Ophthalmology journal’ (hereinafter Journal), registered with Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media and Federal Service for Monitoring Compliance with Cultural Heritage Protection Law (registration certificate PI № FS77-31662, April 11, 2008), which is a subdivision of N-L Publishing house, LLC, and the author or authors (or other copyright holder), hereinafter referred to as Author, who took a public offer to sign Contract. Author provides the Publisher with the original manuscript.
Publisher selects, prepares for publication and publishes materials submitted by the Author.
Author retains copyright for a specific work. The Journal does not pay royalties for the publication of contributions. Author transfers and Publisher accepts materials for publication on the following conditions:
- Publisher has right to layout, publish and transfer the contents of the Author’s work to VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Scientific and Technical Information) and RSCI (Russian Science Citation Index) journals and databases for review (and citation index) services; distribution of the Journal/Author’s materials in print and electronic media, including placing on the selected, or created, by Publisher Internet web sites, for the purpose to allow access to the publication online for any interested person from any place and at any time; and distribution of the Journal with the Author’s material by subscription;
- The use of copyrighted material is permitted on the territory of Russian Federation and on the Internet;
- The term of this Contract is 5 years. Upon expiration of this term, Publisher reserves, and Author confirms, the infinite right to continue placement of Author’s material on the Internet;
- Publisher has sole discretional right, without coordination with the Author, to enter contracts and agreements with third parties for the purpose to take additional measures to protect copyright and publishing rights;
- Author warrants that the use of the materials provided to Publisher under this Contract will not infringe on the rights of third parties;
- The Author reserves the right to use the provided hereunder copyrighted material on his/her/their own discretion, and transfer contract rights to it to third parties if it does not violate the Contract;
- Publisher provides Author with one copy of the printed edition with the published material, and the link to the Internet publication;
- When paper, or a part of it is reprinted in another publication, the reference to the first publication in the Journal is obligatory;
- Publisher has the right to issue the Journal in any number of copies.
ENTERING INTO CONTRACT
The contract is considered fulfilled by Publisher upon publication of the paper in the journal ‘Ophthalmology journal’ and on the Internet.
Author enters Contract, i.e. accepts fully and unconditionally the terms of Contract, when the manuscript and expert opinion are delivered to Publisher’s office.
Author enters Contract, i.e., fully and unconditionally accepts the terms of the Contract, at the time Author executes the following actions:
- Author transfers the original materials and supporting documents to the Publisher’s office in person or by mail;
- Author completes revision of the original material according to suggestions of Editor(s)/Reviewer(s) and transfers the revised material to thePublisher’s office.
The Publisher reserves the unilateral right to change the terms of the agreement and adjust its clauses. The Publisher will post notices of the changes in the Journal ( in the Instructions for Authors Section) and on the Publisher’s website.
All works submitted for publication are peer reviewed. If a reviewer has questions, the manuscript with the reviewer’s comments is returned to the Author. The date of submission is the date the final version of the manuscript was delivered to Publisher. The Publisher reserves the right to make editorial changes to the text without distortion of the meaning of the paper (literary and technological editing).
AUTHOR’S COPIES OF THE JOURNAL
Publisher undertakes to issue 1 copy of the Journal with the published to the Author. The Author(s) residing in Saint Petersburg receive their copy in the Publisher’s office. For non-resident Author(s) the copy is shipped to the address of corresponding Author, responsible for print proofs and the author’s copy of the Journal.
Russian Federation, 191186, Saint Petersburg, Aptekarskiy per., d. 3, litera A, office 1Н
Phone: +7(812)648-83-60, +7(812)648-83-68.
Journal website: http://journals.eco-vector.com/index.php/ov
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party