Already have a Username/Password for Ecological genetics?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
The Author Agreement is considered to be fully and unconditionally accepted by the Author at the moment the manuscript and all accompanying documents are transferred to the editorial staff.
The Author Agreement is considered fulfilled on the part of the Publisher when manuscript is published in the journal Ecological Genetics and its text is posted on the Internet.
The Publishes prepares for publication and publishes materials, provided by Authors. Copyright for a specific paper belongs to the Author.
The Publisher does not pay royalties for the publication of papers in the Journal. Author transfers, and Publisher accepts copyrighted materials on the following conditions.
- The Publisher retains rights for layout, publication and transfer of the Journal with Author’s published materials for the review and repository purposes in journal ‘Russian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information’ (VINITI RAS), in ‘Russian Index of Scientific Citations’ (RISC), and other data bases, distribution of Journal and Author’s materials in printed or electronic publications, including created by, or chosen by Publisher Internet sites with the purpose of allowing interactive access to the publication for any person at any time and any location, and the right to distribute the Journal with the Author’s published materials by subscription.
- It is allowed to use copyrighted materials on the territory of Russian Federation and on Internet.
- The term of Contract is 5 years. After this the publisher reserves, and the Author agrees to, the Publisher’s right to continue placement of copyrighted material on the Internet without time limit (expiration).
- The Publisher reserves the right, on its sole discretion, without Author’s consent, to enter contracts and agreements with the third parties with the purpose of taking additional measures for protection of copyrights and publishing rights.
- The Author guarantees that the use of materials provided by the Author to the Publisher does not infringe on rights of third parties.
- The Author reserves the right to use the provided hereunder copyrighted material for the Author’s own purposes, to transfer rights to it under the contract to third parties, if it is not contrary to this Contract.
- The publisher provides the Author with one free printed copy of the Journal with published Author’s materials, or the legal reference with electronic address of the official publication on the Internet.
- If an article or part thereof is re–printed, the reference to the first publication of it in the Journal is mandatory.
- The Publisher has the right to print the Journal in any number of copies.
If the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors’ affiliations and e-mail address will be published as ‘Authors’ Information’.
The phone number of the author responsible for correspondence will be known only to the editorial staff and it will be used only if absolutely necessary.
The editorial board of the Journal and website administrators do not disclose any personal information, given by the user while working with the Journal website, to the third parties, except under conditions specified in the Authors’ Contract.