Already have a Username/Password for Journal of obstetrics and woman disease?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
The Journal does not pay royalties for the publication of contributions. Author transfers and Publisher accepts materials for publication on the following conditions:
- Publisher has right to layout, publish and transfer the contents of the Author´s work to VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Scientific and Technical Information) and RSCI (Russian Science Citation Index) journals and databases for review (and citation index) services; distribution of the Journal/Author´s materials in print and electronic media, including placing on the selected, or created, by Publisher Internet web sites, for the purpose to allow access to the publication online for any interested person from any place and at any time; and distribution of the Journal with the Author´s material by subscription;
- The use of copyrighted material is permitted on the territory of Russian Federation and on the Internet;
- The term of this Contract is 5 years. Upon expiration of this term, Publisher reserves, and Author confirms, the infinite right to continue placement of Author´s material on the Internet;
- Publisher has sole discretional right, without coordination with the Author, to enter contracts and agreements with third parties for the purpose to take additional measures to protect copyright and publishing rights;
- Author warrants that the use of the materials provided to Publisher under this Contract will not infringe on the rights of third parties;
- The Author reserves the right to use the provided hereunder copyrighted material on his/her/their own discretion, and transfer contract rights to it to third parties if it does not violate the Contract;
- Publisher provides Author with one copy of the printed edition with the published material, and the link to the Internet publication;
- When paper, or a part of it is reprinted in another publication, the reference to the first publication in the Journal is obligatory;
- Publisher has the right to issue the Journal in any number of copies.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.