|Vol 14, No 4 (2016)||Astressin, an antagonist of CRF receptors, reduces anxiety and fobial states in rats reared in social isolation conditions||
|Lebedev A.A., Pshenichnaya A.G., Bychkov E.R., Yakushina N.D., Shabanov P.D.|
|Vol 13, No 2 (2015)||Contents of ACTH and CRF in the rat blood serum after administration of orexin A antagonists in experimental alcoholization||
|Vinogradov P.M., Tissen I.Y., Khokhlov P.P., Bychkov E.R., Lebedev A.A., Shabanov P.D.|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"