Already have a Username/Password for Pediatric Traumatology, Orthopaedics and Reconstructive Surgery?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)
- Manuscript file format is Microsoft Word (has the extension *.doc, *.docx, *.rtf).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in "For Authors" section.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. The manuscript does not exceed 6000 words.
- Number of sources in the bibliography does not exceed 60 (for review) and 20 (for all other articles types). References formatted in compliance with the requirements specified in "References list guidelines".
- All the required supporting documents will be submitted together with the manuscript. The list of supporting documentrs include scanned originals of the cover letter singed by all authors (in pdf).
The terms of this contract (hereinafter Contract) is a public offer in accordance with clause 2, Art. 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. This Contract defines the relationship between the publisher (hereinafter Publisher) of the journal ‘Pediatric Traumatology, Orthopaedics, and Reconstructive Surgery’ (hereinafter Journal), registered with Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media and Federal Service for Monitoring Compliance with Cultural Heritage Protection Law(registration certificate PI № FS77-54261, May 24, 2013), which is a subdivision of Eco-Vector, LLC, and the author or authors (or other copyright holder), hereinafter referred to as Author, who took a public offer to sign Contract. Author provides the Publisher with the original manuscript. The original manuscript must meet the requirements specified in chapters ‘Submission of Manuscript’ and ‘Preparation of Manuscript’. The Publisher uses International Committee of Medical Journal Editors’ (ICMJE) Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals. (Ann. Intern. Med. 1997; 126:36-47.)
The Journal publishes original contributions, not published previously on the topics announced. Multiple or duplicate work (papers, which content largely coincide with a previously published results) is not accepted. The Journal does not consider for publication the results, which for the most part have been published previously or described in papers submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere, in printed or electronic form. At the time of manuscript submission, the Author must inform the Publisher about all previous submissions of this paper and about previous publications, that may be considered as multiple or duplicate of the same or very similar work. The Author must inform the Editors whether the submitted manuscript contains already published results. In this case, the new paper should have references to the previous one. Copies of previously published papers shall be attached to the submitted manuscript so that the Publisher will be able to make a decision. Papers that represent separate stages of pending research, and papers that are in violation of the rules and norms of humane treatment of biological objects of research, are not accepted.
Publication is possible only upon receiving a positive review.
All papers, including work of graduate and doctoral students, are published free of charge.
Publisher selects, prepares for publication and publishes materials submitted by the Author. Author retains copyright for a specific work.
The Journal does not pay royalties for the publication of contributions. Author transfers and Publisher accepts materials for publication on the following conditions:
- Publisher has right to layout, publish and transfer the contents of the Author’s work to VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Scientific and Technical Information) and RSCI journals and databases for review (and citation index) services; distribution of the Journal/Author’s materials in print and electronic media, including placing on the selected, or created, by Publisher Internet web sites, for the purpose to allow access to the publication online for any interested person from any place and at any time; and distribution of the Journal with the Author’s material by subscription;
- The use of copyrighted material is permitted on the territory of Russian Federation and on the Internet;
- The term of this Contract is 5 years. Upon expiration of this term, Publisher reserves, and Author confirms, the infinite right to continue placement of Author’s material on the Internet;
- Publisher has sole discretional right, without coordination with the Author, to enter contracts and agreements with third parties for the purpose to take additional measures to protect copyright and publishing rights;
- Author warrants that the use of the materials provided to Publisher under this Contract will not infringe on the rights of third parties;
- The Author reserves the right to use the provided hereunder copyrighted material on his/her/their own discretion, and transfer contract rights to it to third parties if it does not violate the Contract;
- Publisher provides Author with one copy of the printed edition with the published material, and the link to the Internet publication.
- When paper, or a part of it is reprinted in another publication, the reference to the first publication in the Journal is obligatory;
- Publisher has the right to issue the Journal in any number of copies.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.