I.P.Pavlov Russian Medical Biological Herald
Editor-in-Chief: Roman E. Kalinin, MD, PhD, Dr.Med.Sc.
Indexation: Russian Science Citation Index, Google Scholar, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, WorldCat, Cyberleninka.
Open Access & Publication frequency: Platinum Open Access; quarterly publishing.
Peer-Review & APC: double blind; no article processing charge.
ISSN: 0204-3475 (Print) ISSN: 2500-2546 (Online)
The main objective of the journal is contributing to the improvement of the quality of specialist education in accordance with strategic directions in providing a unified state policy in the field of state attestation of scientific and pedagogical staff, development of science in the Russian Federation and implementation of the scientific results into practice.
Peer-reviewed journal is a part of the Russian and university scientific and information system. The journal sets the following objectives:
- to represent the results of scientific, research, practical, and experimental work of staff members, PhD students and postgraduates of higher educational institutions and scientific research institutions in the Russian Federation;
- advocacy for the main achievements in science and their implementation into practice and education;
- establishment of the open scientific dispute contributing to the improvement in quality of scientific research and efficacy of scientific expertise;
- securing the publicity and transparence of publication of the main scientific issues in modern science.
The journal is committed to publishing the results of fundamental scientific researches, applied scientific researches, experimental works, description of the new research techniques, scientific reviews dedicated to the relevant issues in modern science, scientific discussions, description of rare medical observations.
The journal is targeted at physicians, scientists, academicians in medical universities, and specialists in all adjacent medical fields.
|No announcements have been published.|
Vol 24, No 3 (2016)
- Year: 2016
- Articles: 22
- URL: http://journals.eco-vector.com/index.php/pavlovj/issue/view/260
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17816/PAVLOVJ243