Pediatric Traumatology, Orthopaedics and Reconstructive Surgery
Editor-in-Cheif: professor Baindurashvili A.G.
‘Pediatric Traumatology, Orthopaedics, and Reconstructive Surgery’, a scientific academic journal published four times a year since 2j013. The Journal founders are the Turner Scientific and Research Institute for Children's Orthopedics of Ministry of Healthcare of Russian Federation and Eco-Vector, LLC (Limited Liability Company).
The target audience of the journal is researches, physicians, orthopedic trauma, burn, and pediatric surgeons, anesthesiologists, pediatricians, neurologists, oral surgeons, and all specialists in related fields of medicine.
The journal publishes:
- Results of domestic and international clinical and experimental research, research and information about new diagnostic methods and treatment of patients with surgical diseases, burns and their consequences, injuries and disorders of the musculoskeletal system;
- lecture notes on journal topics, articles on organization (and management) of trauma and orthopaedic care, case studies, literature reviews, abstracts of papers, published in international journals;
- Information on past and upcoming scientific conferences and events.
The Journal is included into the “List of leading scientific peer-reviewed journals, where principal data of applicants for scientific degree has to be published”.
The journal is indexing in the following international databases and directory editions:
- Russian Scientific Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Ulrich's Periodical Directory
The journal is registered with Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media and Federal Service for Monitoring Compliance with Cultural Heritage Protection Law PI № FS77-54261, May 24, 2013.
On the cover – drawing of the patient from the Turner Institute for Children's Orthopedics.
Distributed by subscription: Index 70029;
|The journal has been evaluated for inclusion in Scopus by the Content Selection & Advisory Board (CSAB). The review of this title is now complete and the CSAB has advised that the title will be accepted for inclusion in Scopus.|
DOAJ acceptance in 2016
The journal has been added to the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) in 2016.
Recommended Higher Attestation Commission
The journal "Pediatric Traumatology, Orthopaedics and Reconstructive Surgery" is recommended HAC: included in the "List of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and publications, which should be published basic scientific results of dissertations for the degree of doctor and candidate of sciences" from December 1, 2015
Vol 5, No 1 (2017)
- Year: 2017
- Articles: 12
- URL: http://journals.eco-vector.com/index.php/turner/issue/view/361
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17816/PTORS51